Whenever we think of watching a video, the first thing thats comes to our mind is why not to watch it on YouTube. YouTube generates a whopping traffic of about 24 billion every month, which can surely suggest it’s popularity.
And why not as YouTube is the best platform for featuring videos.Sometimes you just don’t want to keep the video, which once you uploaded. Facing difficulty in how to delete YouTube video?. Don’t worry we have got with us a quick Go-To-Guide to solve your problem of how to delete an YouTube video and in few steps we will teach you the method of how do you delete a YouTube video that you once uploaded on YouTube, which can be done on any device whether on mobile or on your desktop whichever platform you want to avail to.
Go-To-Guide to Delete YouTube Video:
- The First step to delete a YouTube video is to login in your YouTube account by entering your email id and password
- On desktop : Click on Sign-in icon which is placed on the right and enter the details to log-in. If you have already logged in, then you can skip this step.
2. On mobile : For mobile, you need to do is open the YouTube app on your phone and tap Sign-in and then enter your login details.If the YouTube app is not installed, you first need to install the app and then follow the process.
- The next step is managing your YouTube videos for the problem to delete YouTube video. For different platforms, their are different ways to do it.
- On desktop: The next step on how to delete a YouTube video is by clicking on your profile icon,which is again placed on the top right corner of the page and after clicking a drop down menu will appear and a creator studio option is to be clicked, which allows you to manage your videos. This option is more feasible, if you have uploaded a lot of videos
2. On Mobile: If you are accessing your YouTube account from your mobile phone and is confused on how to delete an YouTube video then all you need to do is tap on library option which is placed on the bottom right corner of the screen and a menu would appear on which “My videos”. This option will appear on the top of the menu and on this option.
- The next step is is selecting the video in order to delete a video off YouTube. Similarly for this step too, you have got different methods
- On desktop: The method on “how to delete a YouTube video is to Click on the “video manager tab” placed on left-hand column of options. It will prompt options, out of which click on option “videos” which brings you a list of your uploaded videos and select the video.
2. On mobile: Since when you have managed the videos in the last step, the videos will be listed in the chronological order. Now you have to first find out the video and then select the video in this step , the same video delete off YouTube.
- The final step in how to delete a YouTube video.is common in both the platforms.
- On desktop :The last step on how to delete a Youtube video from desktop is just right of the edit button, there will be lower facing arrow, click on that and a drop down menu will appear and in this menu, an option delete would be visible. You need to click on this and video will be deleted.
2. On mobile: Similarly the last step involved in how to delete a YouTube video from your mobile phone is thatOn the far right of the screen, there will be an option which is symbolic representation of three parallel dashes, on tap on that a drop down menu will prompt and thus an option “delete” will be visible. You need tap on that and video will be deleted.
Note: Once deleted, it cannot be undo it for both mobile and desktop.
In this article, you will find the easiest and user-friendly way in how to delete a YouTube video. Thus i assure you that by following these steps, you can easily achieve this.