Maggi is one of the favourite dish not only for children but also for adults. There are millions of people who love eating Maggi because this food is the best option when you are extremely hungry and moreover can be cooked within 2-minutes. But do you know some facts about Maggi? Yes we all know it’s an unhealthy food because it is low on fiber and has no nutritional value. So why not make it healthy and nutritional by adding some veggies or some power pack ingredients to it. Here are some healthy, easy and quick ways you should know before preparing Maggi at your home, hostel etc.
Cook Maggi With These 7 Different Tasty and Yummy Maggi Recipes
1. Loaded Vegetable Maggi
How to make Loaded Vegetable Maggi
- Heat 2 tsp butter in a pan.
- Add 1 chopped onion, 1/2 chopped capsicum, 1 chopped green chilli, a chopped carrot, 1/2 tsp grated ginger and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add two teaspoon fresh tomato puree and Maggi.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add water, Maggi masala and cook till the entire water is absorbed.
- Top with chopped mix vegetables that you like.
2. Soupy Maggi
How to make Soupy Maggi
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan
- Add all the vegetables and fry them for about 2 mins
- Add the blended tomatoes
- Add a pinch of salt, some red chili powder and Maggi noodles masala taste-maker
- Now add 3 cups of water and cook till the noodles are cooked.
- Your soupy maggi noodles are ready to eat!!
3. Bread Maggi
How to make Bread Maggi
- Make the Maggie with an extra packet of Maggi
- When your Maggi is ready
- Take two slices of bread and place Maggie between it.
- To enhance the taste, spread ginger garlic paste on the bread.
4. Maggi Upma
How to make Maggi Upma
- While boiling the Maggi, add 2-3 drops of oil in the water. Allow the noodle to cook for 2 minutes and drain the excess water with a sieve. Don’t add the tastemaker.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the green chillies and remaining vegetables, mix well. Add salt and cook for 5 minutes, till the vegetables are properly cooked.
- Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables, mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
5. Maggi bhel
How to make Maggi bhel
- Roast the Maggi noodles in a pan till they turn golden brown.
- Once they cool down, crush them with your hands.
- Mix tomato ketchup, Maggi tastemaker and water in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Take a big bowl and combine the onion, tomato, green chilli, boiled potato, peanuts, the tastemaker mix, sugar, salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice together. Mix well.
- Add the puffed rice, roasted noodles and coriander leaves. Mix well and serve.
6. Baked Cheese and Corn Maggi
How to make Baked Cheese and Corn Maggi
- First half cook your Maggi with corns now grease a baking tray with butter.
- Spread your half cooked Maggi on it now shred ample amount of cheese on it and bake it for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve it hot.
7. Chicken and Vegetable Maggi
How to make Chicken and Vegetable Maggi
- Take a pan and add oil to it.
- Now, add boiled chicken pieces in the pan with ginger garlic paste and cook it till it gets brown in color.
- Remove the pan from heat and keep it aside.
- Then take another pan and pour oil,
- Once the oil gets hot add vegetables and sauce them.
- After that add Maggi and masala in the pan with water.
- And let it cook, serve it with chicken pieces on the top.
Enjoy these tasty and yummy Maggi and don’t forget to give your precious views in the comment section below.