Tea is rich in antioxidant and in our India, millions of people like Chai and enjoy anytime. It’s a traditional drink consisting of various herbs and spices along with black tea. People enjoyed chai with different flavour like masala chai, sweetened black tea mixed with milk. This chai is now popular around the world. Tea is mostly popular in cold weather because it’s typically a warm. Try something different with the regular chai. Tea infused liqueurs are popular in many Asian inspired drinks such as chai infused vodka and spiced chai cocktail. You can serve these drinks with your friends or for special guests.
Homemade Chai Infused Vodka and Spiced Chai Cocktail
This spicy, strong masala chai vodka makes an exceptional base for creamy cocktails. It’s also delicious on its own or with a bit of simple syrup.
- 1 bottle of Vodka (750 ml)
- 4 Tbs. of loose Chai Tea
- Muslin Bag, food grade
How to make Chai Infused Vodka
- Place the chai tea in the muslin bag and infuse into the vodka for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove the tea and squeeze to extract additional liquid.
- The chai infusion will have settled at the bottom of the bottle, gently agitate to blend.
- 60 ml Chai Infused Vodka
- 2 tsp. Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- Lemon Peel to garnish
- Star Anise to garnish
How to make Spiced Chai Cocktail:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the tea, vodka, syrup, lemon juice, orange and shake until icy cold.
- Strain into a bucket glass with a large ice cube and garnish with a lemon peel and star anise.
How to Make the Best Rum and Chai Spiced Cocktail | Watch Online on YouTube
Enjoy these chai drinks with twist and don’t forget to give your valuable views in the comment section below.