Food– The ultimate motivation for which a persons toils hard day in and day out. But people with busy schedules including the youngsters who live in Hostels hardly get access to tasty food owing to the scarcity of time and energy and ultimately end up eating frozen food or unhealthy things.
But now we’re here with good recipes which focuses on quality home cooking that everyone can enjoy without compromising its nutritional value. Whether you’re looking for some healthy inspiration or learning how to cook a decadent food, we’ve trustworthy guidance for all your foodie needs. So, here are some amazing meals that you can cook and have on the table in absolutely no time.
Dishes you can Cook Easily
1. Paneer Burji : So many dishes can be made with this particular food item. Paneer is favorite of almost everyone and is very easy to make. It can be prepared within few minutes, all you need is some basic ingredients. Take a bowl of paneer and mash it properly. Heat some oil in a pan, put Chopped onions into it and stir it till it turns pink. Add salt, turmeric, chilies and other ingredients according to your taste. Put mashed paneer into the pan and stir for sometime. Your paneer burji is ready, you can garnish it with coriander leaves.
For those people who love eggs, they can use same method to prepare Egg burji as well.
2. Egg Curry: Egg curry is one of the easiest recipe and absolutely hassle free. Boil some eggs. in another pan. Just heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add chopped onions, garlic and ginger paste in the second pan. Stir it for a few minutes until the onions change color. Once the onions are fried, add some turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder. Stir it well. Now add the tomato paste, salt and boiled eggs. Boil the curry for 10 to 15 minutes until you see the eggs are coated well with the curry and your egg curry is ready to eat.
3. Veg Biryani: All you need is leftover rice and veggies to make veg Biryani. It’s very easy to make and takes very little time. You have to mix all the left over veggies and fry them with rice. You can also add lemon syrup and coriander to garnish your plate.
4. Veg Wrap: The great thing about wraps is their huge versatility and variety. Wraps make a great quick lunch and are ideal to make when there is an abundance of fresh seasonal vegetables. Wash and shred the veggies as desired. Skip this step if using green chutney. Spread the mix evenly over the roti, including the edges. Place the lettuce and then the shredded veggies towards one side of the roti. Begin to roll and just stick up the edge. Serve within 2 hours if using mayo or cheese.
5. Maggie: Maggie instant noodles is popular in India and without any doubt everyone’s favorite. Whenever anybody feels hungry first thing that strikes mind is maggie because it can be prepared within minutes and is very delicious. To prepare maggie boil it and put 2-3 drops of oil in it. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves. When the seeds crackle, add the chopped onions and saute for 1 minute. Add green chilies with remaining vegetables and mix well. Add the boiled maggie to the vegetables and after a few minutes, your maggie is ready.
Enjoy your day with these yummy and easy to cook dishes.