The bond between humans and dogs has lasted thousands of years and has even shaped the way our brains have developed. With everything that dogs do for us, it’s no wonder they’ve been nicknamed “man’s best friend”. Dogs have a special chemistry with humans that goes back many years.
According to the American Veterinary association, the human–canine bond is influenced by emotional, psychological, and physical interactions that are essential to the health and well-being of both people and dogs. Dogs are sometimes referred to as human’s best friends because they are kept as domestic pets and are usually loyal.
List of top 10 friendly dog breeds
- Golden Retriever: The Golden Retriever is a confident, smart, kind, and loyal dog. Neither aggressive nor timid, the Golden Retriever is extremely patient, which makes them a perfect match for kids. Golden retriever is a fun loving dog and likes to play games . Retriever is affectionate and obedient. They require proper brushing of their glorious golden coats twice a week and prefer to live with humans most of the time.
2. Labrador: This is one of the most popular dog breeds, the Labrador Retriever is playful, patient, loving, protective, and reliable. Labradors are intelligent and love to play. They require a lot of exercise and are very friendly and loving.
3. German shepherd: German Shepherd is a breed of medium to large-sized that originated in Germany. German shepherd are most preferred breed because of its strength, train-ability, intelligence and obedience nature. Most commonly, German Shepherds are either tan/black or red/black. They are amazingly versatile, excelling at almost anything they’re trained to do: they can guide and assist handicapped,serve police and military, search and rescue, help in drug detection, are obedient and last but not least are a faithful companion.
4. Pugs: The Pug is a breed of dog with a wrinkly, short-muzzled face, and curled tail. The breed has a fine, glossy coat that comes in a variety of colors, most often fawn or black, and a compact square body with well-developed muscles. Wherever he goes, his wrinkly face and fun-loving personality charms people. He is good with other dogs, cats, and children, and nothing makes him happier than being part of the family.
5. Pomeranian: Tiny and bright-eyed, the spunky Pomeranian greets the world with endless curiosity and a sure sense that he’s the cutest thing around. He is clever, adaptable, and happy, whether hanging at home or performing as a top athlete on an agility course. Tiny and bright-eyed, the spunky Pomeranian greets the world with endless curiosity and a sure sense that he’s the cutest thing around.
6. Bull dog: The Bulldog is a medium-sized breed of dog commonly referred to as the English Bulldog or British Bulldog. There are generally thick folds of skin on a Bulldog’s brow; round, black, wide-set eyes; a short muzzle with characteristic folds called a rope or nose roll above the nose; hanging skin under the neck; drooping lips and pointed teeth, and an under-bite with an upturned jaw.
7. Boxer dogs: The Boxer is a medium-sized, short-haired breed of dog, developed in Germany. The coat is smooth and tight-fitting; colors are fawn or brindled, with or without white markings. It is a very intelligent, sporty dog which is very easy to train. It is gentle, friendly, quiet and protective by nature and is used as guide for blind people.
8. Beagles: Beagles are extremely friendly and intelligent dog. It’s the most adorable and preferred dog breed, worldwide. It is a small to medium sized compact dog used as a sniffer dog in airports because of its strong sense of smell. It is tricolor or white in combination with black and tan or brown and is short haired short haired.
Dogs can be good for kids: they’re not only a source of unconditional love, but can help teach responsibility and cooperation. So love Dogs as much as you can.