HTC is working on a new smartphone after the launch of the HTC U11 in June, namely HTC U11 Life. The smart phone information is leaked last month, reports now suggest that the smartphone will be branded as HTC U11 Life, and it will launch later this year.
The smartphone is confirmed to go on sale in the US via T-Mobile. As of now, there is no word on the price or specific date of launch. HTC U11 Life will come with HTC’s Edge Sense feature the Edge Sense feature was the major selling point of the flagship HTC U11. This feature let you perform several tasks such as clicking pictures and quick access to apps with a “squeeze” on the edges of the smartphone.
Here are some leaked features of HTC U11 which may be present in it:-
- similar design and aesthetics as the HTC U11.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1080p) display with a fingerprint sensor positioned beneath it.
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 16-megapixel primary camera on the back with Phase
- Detection Auto Focus and LED flash.
- powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC
- 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 2TB via micro SD card
- IP67 certification making it resistant to water and dust.
- may be come with U Sonic earbuds.